PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

2 pre purchase questions...

1. i just asked these in the wrong place so i'm asking again.

if i buy the site license can i put that towards a developers license in the future? I ask because i'm on a tight budget but would like to get the developers license but can't afford it right now.

also, are upgrades to the latest version free once one has a license?

thanks, looking forward to checking it out.

Posted 14 years ago on Thursday February 11, 2010 | Permalink
  2. Yes, you can purchase a single license and upgrade later if you would like. You can just contact us via our contact form and we'll send you the upgrade information.

Yes, automatic plugin updates are available for all licensed installations of Gravity Forms.

Posted 14 years ago on Thursday February 11, 2010 | Permalink
  3. I asked for an upgrade over a week ago and I have not heard back. I used the contact us form.

Can you upgrade from single to multi use and then to developer?

What information is needed to get what I need to upgrade to developer license? I think that I have 2 different emails and I don't really know which one you need.

Posted 14 years ago on Friday March 26, 2010 | Permalink
  4. Yes you can upgrade from single to multi and then multi to developer.

You should have received a coupon code. I have resent it. Please check your email.

Posted 14 years ago on Friday March 26, 2010 | Permalink