PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

2 step checkout

1. dominik79

I'm planning to use gravity forms as an order form, but in my country we are obliged to create our order forms in 2 steps:

1. order form
    2. summary and order confirmation

The second step must show the customer the summary of his order. Is this possible with Gravity forms?

Posted 11 years ago on Friday July 27, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Here is how to set up a pre-submission confirmation page:
    http://gravitywiz.com/2012/04/30/simple-pre-submission-confirmation/

Posted 11 years ago on Friday July 27, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Homebase

I am using the pre-submission form code but I am having a few issues.
    I am having trouble displaying the total field on my confirmation page. The value displayed is 0. The field is being populated dynamically using calculations.

I am also trying to display the field label instead of the number value that I am giving it in order to do the calculations. If you could give me some direction on how to fix it that would be awesome. Everything else works great.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday August 3, 2012 | Permalink
  4. David Peralty

Can you link to your form, and give me some more information? When you say the total field is being populated using calculations, can you give me more information on how you currently have this set-up? When you mention you want the field label, can you give me an example?

5. Homebase

This is the link to the form. http://bcodev.com/insiders/requestforfunds/
    the Caluculated Loan Amount is determined by the Loan Type * the Purchase Amount. For the Loan Type I am giving each option a value in the form builder area in the backend. When I go to the confirmation page the Loan Type displays the number value, and I want the label, not the number.
    I am using the number calculation to do the calculation for the Calculated Loan Amount . It works, but The Calculated Loan Amount shows up as 0 when I go to the confirmation page.

6. @Homebase, if you have already purchased Gravity Forms, please begin a new topic in the regular support forums. We don't handle regular customer support in the pre-purchase forums. If you don't have access to those forums, chances are the email address on this forum account and the one which was used for your purchase transaction do not match. Once they match, you will have access.

Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday August 4, 2012 | Permalink