PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

3 forms + woocommerce inmtegration - customize list field

1. mikepouyadavis

Hello!I

I need 3 forms setup and completed through gravity forms. Already have very detailed mockups of all the forms.

Also need these forms linked to shopping cart (woocommerce plugin) so when a service is added and purchased (after checkout/requires user account) - user is sent to a page showing links to all the forms that need to be filled out (1 form per service - total 3 services offered). (Email is also sent to user with link to all required forms).

From there, once forms are completed, user input is stored in either txt or csv file on server, and accessible for review in pdf format on user's 'My account" page.

After service is completed - a manual - or possibly scripted operation will be run - (not part of this project) - the output will be a pdf file - which is to be uploaded to server for user to view and download once they log into their account.

Form entries to be done via Gravity forms - Basics are in place, but field customization needed for: Validation of entries, desired display of fields on screen, and list field type customization.

WooCommerce is already installed, but user account setup is not complete, nor any linking to forms/file uploads/downloads.

Page which shows necessary forms to be completed - after cart checkout also is part of this project and has not been setup.

Please contact kelly.p.hernandez@gmail.com for more details if you can help!
    Thanks!

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday June 5, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.