1) i noticed that you want the admin of gravity forms to be very simple,
so you add filters instead of options.
to add "advanced options" menu, inside the admin menu.
the options for example will be:
- change main error message (or hide it).
- error messages popup (on/off)
- other filters
2) my main problem (and many others) is that the height of the form changes if validation fails, because of the error messages. it's a problem when the form is inside a footer with a background image.
- the messages will be in popups (like in many other forms plugins).
- or between the input fields (without taking more space - but taking THE space).