PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Another MC not receivng GF data - but one form works.

  1. I see that other people are having the same problem. I have one form that is in fact connecting with MC and signing people up. I have two that aren't.

    The two that aren't are here:
    http://www.sharinghousing.com/i-need-help-now
    http://www.sharinghousing.com/worksheets-download

    The first one did work when I first set it up six weeks ago. I don't know when it stopped working
    The second one I've created in the last 24 hours.

    I've read through the posts. I'm upgraded. I've checked and checked.

    Help?

    Thanks in advance.

    Posted 8 years ago on Thursday March 8, 2012 | Permalink
  2. I have the same issue. I have 2 websites both hosted on the same server account. (one as an addon domain to the other)
    Both have very similar signup forms and a feedback form with an optional signup checkbox.
    One site is sending the data to mailchimp fine the other seems to have done it intermittently for the last few months.
    A php memory issue would make some sense here, but TPC memory usage tells me this on the site that is having the problem:
    Usage Sample: 18.34MB (7%)
    Peak Usage: 18.52MB (7%)
    All-Time: 27.16MB on 2/1/12 @ 11:51 pm (save_post)
    Load Averages: 1.36 2.4 3.25
    WP Memory Limit: 64M
    PHP Memory Limit: 196M
    so it doesn't look to me like it should be an issue, but maybe I'm missing something here.

    What I have noticed though, if I try to make a new 'Mailchimp Feed' in GF on the problem site, when I select the GF form I get "Ajax error while selecting a form". Also when I try to edit the existing feeds the Options section and the Update and Cancel buttons at the bottom are missing. These issues don't exist on the site that is sending to Mailchimp fine.
    FWIW, its TPC stats are:
    Usage Sample: 23.09MB (9%)
    Peak Usage: 23.23MB (9%)
    All-Time: 25.45MB on 12/16/11 @ 12:19 am (shutdown)
    Load Averages: 1.12 1.28 2.41
    WP Memory Limit: 32M
    PHP Memory Limit: 196M
    So this one seems worse than the site that isn't working?

    Any suggestions gratefully appreciated.
    thanks
    p.s. I have updated all plugins to their latest versions however WP is currently on 3.2.1

    Posted 8 years ago on Monday March 12, 2012 | Permalink
  3. @artroom Please make sure you are running the latest version of both Gravity Forms *AND* the MailChimp Add-On. If not, update. Then test again. If you still have an issue, send me the following information to carl@rocketgenius.com:

    - URL of the site
    - WordPress admin login
    - MailChimp login

    Be sure to explain the issue you are having in the email. This sounds like a data issue or code conflict and not a memory issue based on what you described. I can look into it but i'd have to look at that site directly so i'll need the information above.

    @Annamarie You have already sent me your information via email and we are working with you on it so I cam closing this thread for now. I'll reopen it and post the resolution once it's resolved.

    Posted 8 years ago on Thursday March 15, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.