To further troubleshoot this, I have deactivated our store plugin, which is Shopp. Shopp currently has a payment gateway installed for access to Authorize.Net as well and this is causing a conflict between both add-ons.
I am not sure where to go from here.
I looked into the files for the Authorize.Net addon. I found the AuthorizeNet.php file in:
And commented out the line:
require dirname(__FILE__) . '/lib/AuthorizeNetARB.php';
Now, I have access to the settings without conflict. I could also disable the payment gateway for Authorize.Net in the Shopp plugin to get access to the settings without "Fatal Error."
Once I got everything set up I tried some test transactions with test and real credit cards. Receiving the errors for the credit card itself being incorrect.
Posted 7 years ago on Friday March 9, 2012 | Permalink