Hello, I am currently using BP with x-profile fields and Membership plugin from WPMU Dev as well as BP Profile Search to search the members' profiles. It's ok, except the registration form is limited.
I need to create a more robust registration forms with the ability to:
1. Separate the registration process either into steps (multi-page) with a progress bar or at least into section of fields, such as Personal Details, Professional details, etc.
2. To be able to provide tool-tips for fields and/or descriptions for fields
3. To have State/ country fields (so we don't have to populate all)
4. Conditional fields option (ex: if "other" is selected show input field)
5. This is probably the most important. When Registration is submitted, it needs to follow the current setup where a person pays and redirected to a page set up by the Membership Plugin
1. Can Gravity form be used to create a search form to replace BP Profile Search?
2. If not, the way BP Profile Search works is it lets you choose from all the profile fields created in order to search those fields. Will it still work with Gravity forms?
Lastly, To seamlessly integrate the submissions into the user profile, where they can edit the fields later on.
I know it's a lot of questions, but I need to know that this is going to work before I ask the client to invest into a developer license at this point in development.