I've heard lots of great things about Gravity Forms, and could be looking at making it the standard for my website development. But the project I've immediately got in mind needs the following:
- Competition entry form (regular competitions with expiry date - looks like this is possible)
- Entries validated to avoid duplicate email addresses per competition, but allow email address to enter subsequent competitions
- Entries to be written to database and extracted to CSV file or similar
- Entries sent to Mailchimp mailing list
- Entrants sent thank you email
Please let me know if this functionality is possible and can be implemented simultaneously, needs work-rounds, or additional coding.