2. Yes, with the PayPal Standard plugin
3. You can do this, but normally registration is handled before payment. You could return them to your registration page after payment though, if you want to. You may need the User Registration add-on if you want to customize your registration process.
5. Log in/Log out is handled by WordPress, not Gravity Forms. The User Registration add-on will help register a WordPress user. Once that account is created, WordPress handles all user log in and log out.
6. If you collect details from the customer when they create their account, with the User Registration add-on, you can display all those details on their profile page, and they can edit their own profile page. However, this is not handled by Gravity Forms. Extended the user profile is explained in great detail here by Justin Tadlock http://justintadlock.com/archives/2009/09/10/adding-and-using-custom-user-profile-fields
The 1.5 beta release of the User Registration add-on has the ability to update a user profile as well, so, you could use that to load the details which were initially entered, and allow the user to update their profile that way as well. With one of the two approaches you could allow the user to edit their data.
7. This is not a feature of Gravity Forms. It could be accomplish with custom programming, but it's not a feature and not included in Gravity Forms.
Posted 7 years ago on Monday February 4, 2013 | Permalink