I have some concerns about how the form data is handled after submission.
1. Do you have any screenshots/demo of what the form data looks like after submission in the back-end, especially for complex forms?
2. Is the back-end display easy to customize, or is it all native wordpress stuff?
3. Does the back-end only support .csv exports?
4. If security is a concern can you disable the back-end form data display and only have it send my email or to a more secure 3rd party?
5. How does the freshbooks add-on work? Can I define fields that are added to freshbooks, is this automated into the "clients " portion of freshbooks during submit? Is this simple using a .csv import into freshbooks or their API?
6. Can I use both paypal and freshbooks addon-ons for the same form, so when the form is submitted the client is send to pay for it through paypal AND the info is sent to freshbooks?