PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Fatal error after WP 3.5.2 upgrade

1. I just recently upgraded my client's site to WP 3.5.2 and noticed in my plugins list, the following error: Fatal error: Class 'RGMailChimpUpgrade' not found in /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityformsmailchimp/mailchimp.php on line 186

The odd thing is, everything seems to be working okay function wise for the plugin and the site is behaving as should, however when I click into my plugins list, all the plugins listed after this plugin on the list have disappeared.

Any idea or help?

Thanks.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday June 23, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Are you able to upgrade to the latest version of WordPress? Are you using the latest Gravity Forms version?

Posted 11 years ago on Monday June 24, 2013 | Permalink
  3. Hi David,

Yes, everything is up to date, WP 3.5.2 and Gravity Forms 1.7.5 but upon logging in again I found there was an outdated plugin I was using that is no longer supported with the WP 3.5.2, so I removed the old plugin and all appears to be working now.

Thanks.

4. Glad you got it working, thanks for letting us know.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.