I've looked around the forums and I think I've pieced together some answers, but I wanted to ask specific questions before committing to Gravity Forms. I'm building a site for a nonprofit that is launching a fundraising campaign soon. Here's what we're looking to do:
- Donors will enter their contact information and donation information in a form. Donors will select the number of $100 donations they'd like to make and will have the option to spread the payment over a number of months (i.e. - three $100 donations spread over six months, making six $50 payments).
- The form will be processed via Authorize.net. If the donor selects to make payments, Authorize.net will set up a recurring payment. We have recurring payments set up on the backend and we're wondering if the Forms can automate this process.
- The form will save contact and donation details (though not credit card information) in the DB and send it to a specified e-mail address.
- As part of the form, the donor will check a checkbox indicating whether or not they'd like their name and location to be displayed on the campaign web site. We'd like to build a page that is automatically updated with names of donors who have given their permission.
- It would be great if we could get a running total of the donations to display on the campaign home page (i.e. - $5,000 toward $100,000 goal) -- you know, a "thermometer" kind of thing.
- We also will need the ability to enter offline donations into this system, so offline donors can be added to the donor list and offline donations can be added to the running total.
So: what of this is possible with Gravity Forms?