When the Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On is activated, the website's RSS feed doesn't show up properly. It's not getting parsed right or something. I also noticed upon activation I got an error "The plugin generated 1 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin."
When the Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On is deactivated, the RSS feed shows up like it should.
WordPress version 3.5.1
Gravity Forms version 1.7.5
Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On version 2.1
This happens with the 2010, 2011, 2012 themes, with no other plugin's installed.