PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity Forms v1.0.1 Update Released

1. We have released Gravity Forms v1.0.1. If you have a license key activated, It should be available via automatic upgrade on your Plugins page in the WordPress dashboard. If you do not see that an upgrade is available, try refreshing the Plugins page in WordPress.

WordPress caches this data and only checks for plugin updates periodically. Refreshing the page should force it to check for available upgrades.

This releases patches a bug that may allow a user to unintentionally uninstall the plugin by submitting the Settings form using the enter key rather than clicking on the Submit button. It could only be reproduced in certain browsers.

We will be releasing Gravity Forms v1.1 next week, this release will add new features and functionality to the plugin.

Posted 14 years ago on Friday September 4, 2009 | Permalink
  2. Is there a place to just get a diff for this release? I have had to implement a couple patches already to get Gravity forms functioning right and I don't want to overwrite my changes.

Posted 14 years ago on Saturday September 5, 2009 | Permalink
  3. Wouldn't be able to do that until probably Tuesday due to the holiday weekend.

The changes were focused around the Settings page.

You can open up your local gravityforms.php file and the new plugin file in a code editor that can show differences and see what has changed. You should have received the plugin via email to the email you used to purchase the plugin so you can extract the gravityforms.php file from it and run a check on differences.

Email me the changes you have made to the plugin so that I can see if they are changes that will be in the 1.1 release.

Posted 14 years ago on Saturday September 5, 2009 | Permalink
  4. I posted the important ones that are relevant to everyone in these two threads:
    http://forum.gravityhelp.com/topic/missing-typetext-from-normal-and-extended-name-fields-1
    http://forum.gravityhelp.com/topic/make-site-and-e-mail-links-on-entries-page

I'm not sure I have your E-Mail address, but if you give it to me (aaron@xavisys.com) I'll send future patches to you.

Posted 14 years ago on Thursday September 10, 2009 | Permalink
  5. Thanks Aaron, both of those issues will be resolved in the 1.1 release.

Posted 14 years ago on Thursday September 10, 2009 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.