PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity Forums and Salesforce – which licence?

1. I'm investigating installing both Gravity Forms and using Salesforce as my CRM. I'm currently trialling Salesforce. As such, this is a great opportunity to test drive the integration between Gravity and Salesforce using the plugin.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/gravity-forms-salesforce/

What I'm wondering is do I need to buy the Business licence in order to use the plug-in or can I use the Personal licence with it?

Sorry to ask, but your website – and the plugin page – doesn't state this explicitly.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday March 12, 2013 | Permalink
  2. You need a personal license to use that 3rd party add-on with Gravity Forms, so long as you're only running it on one website, and you don't need access to priority support.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday March 13, 2013 | Permalink
  3. Another question - do you have to renew the personal license each year to continue using the Salesforce plug-in?

Thanks,
    Crystal

Posted 10 years ago on Saturday June 8, 2013 | Permalink