I'm a freelance developer, new to Gravity Forms. I'm going to use it for a client, and am trying to decide what license to purchase. For functionality, they probably only really need the personal license, but I'm wondering if the developer license would make sense for me, as I'm likely to have other clients throughout the year that would benefit from Gravity Forms.
1. If I buy a developer license, does it expire at the end of a year, or do I just lose access to upgrades/support at that time? In other words, can I pay $199, and install it on unlimited sites beyond one year, even if I don't upgrade?
2. If I get a developer license and install it on a client's site, are they somehow using my account information? If they need support from Gravity, can they get it, or do they need to go through me?
3. If I get a developer license, install it on client sites, and then later decide to stop using Gravity Forms for new clients, what happens to the old clients? I understand their forms will continue to work, but what if they want to do upgrades? Can they convert their installation to a personal or business license?
4. If I buy a client a personal (or business license), what happens after the 1 year mark?
5. Is there anything else I should know?