PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Need to use hooks, tie to API on Solve360 CRM

1. As my subject line says I use Solve360 CRM and they have an easy to use API. The forms they provide do the job but are very limited.
    1) Does your form allow me to specify required fields (first/last name, email)?
    2) Integration with Solve360 CRM via their API - I get it that is done with hooks, any way to see the hooks structure before buying? A couple of good quality screenshots would do...

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday April 14, 2011 | Permalink
  2. 1) Yes you can set fields as required.

2) You can integrate with any 3rd party service via the use of hooks and writing custom PHP.

Which hooks you would use depends on how you want to integrate with the service and if form validation is part of that integration. The simplest way is to send data to a 3rd party you would use the gform_post_submission hook which has access to the entry object of entry data created by the form.

Here is a screenshot of an example of this hook being used: http://grab.by/9SMb

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday April 14, 2011 | Permalink
  3. Carl, I hired a coder to integrate your GravityForms with the Solve360 CRM recently. The work resulted in the development of a WP plugin that automatically connects your hooks to the 360 API. I'd like to discuss with you making it available to your community as I think it will benefit many. Further, I have no profit motive for making you the offer. If you contact me by email we can discuss it further.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday May 9, 2011 | Permalink
  4. @scottdennison We'd love to discuss it with you. You can drop me an email at carl@rocketgenius.com and we can take a look.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday May 9, 2011 | Permalink
  5. I would be interested in this plugin as well.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday September 21, 2011 | Permalink
  6. What is the status with this? We too would have interest in this as well as donation to expense of development. Thanks.

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday September 24, 2011 | Permalink
  7. YES! I am looking for such integration as well. Any idea of when this little darling might be available?

Ole!

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday October 27, 2011 | Permalink
  8. hazu

Dear Scott, Dear Carl,

I am also interested in this plugin. How can I get it?

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday December 28, 2011 | Permalink
  9. steve.barnett

Hi all.

I'd be interested too, especially since I've put together something myself: wordpress-plugin-gravity-forms-and-solve360-crm.

The Plugin adds "Export to Solve360" to the Tools menu.
    It uses Solve360Service.php from Norada's API docs.
    It works by looping through all the GForms and looking for labels such as "solve360 firstname".

I found that using the gform_post_submission hook was causing either long delays or server timeouts, so I went for a more manual solution.

I'd love any feedback on the Plugin, suggestions for improvements, and so on.
    Thanks!

Posted 12 years ago on Monday February 20, 2012 | Permalink