2. built in duplicate check even for long complicated web URL? :)
3. Yes, that is correct. The reason I'm looking for a form and output on the same page is to keep visitors from having to visit another post.
example 1: an email is sent out to everyone to go to a certain post for a city wide picnic gathering. each person will indicate their name, neighborhood and item they will bring with them. everyone can see all the responses and decide.
example 2: corporate softball outing with each person attending filling out their name, which office they are representing.
so form and output on same page is possible?
4. was hoping for at least one: sort or search. Sort column similar to excel spreadsheets so everyone (not admin) can see which office has the most reps. attending or volunteer group to sort and see which area require the most help.
7. for URL submitted - is there an option to display either plain text or clickable? also, can the admin configure it so that when the member of the softball team submit (name, office, url to office profile) the output on the same page show 2 columns instead of the 3 that was submitted: name (linked to url) and office
8. will this work in firewalled intranet or will gravity form look to ping outside (look for updates, etc.) and cause IT to tell us that we should not use this plugin.
Hope they all make sense.
Posted 8 years ago on Friday February 8, 2013 | Permalink