Can Gravity Forms (with the User Registration and Paypal PRO plugins) allow me to support the following:
1) Site contains posts which are restricted to a certain user level
2) User registers on site
3) User completes Paypal Pro embedded payment form and submits a recurring payment (monthly)
4) Paypal confirms user is paid and completes registration
5) User "level" is now elevated so all content can be viewed
6) User cancels recurring payment in 4 months time directly with Paypal and the site is notified by Paypal API and user level is adjusted so content is no longer visible (but user's account remains open)
Is this possible or is there a better way to go about this? I'm trying to avoid a bulky user subscription plugin and utilise more of Gravity Forms which will be employed in other areas of the site anyway.