PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

0 cost displays loading animation

1. i have a ticket registration form. There's a product that is free, so when customers order student tickets, it's 0 cost to them. Problem is that after they hit submit, the form data is captured, but the form hangs on the loading animation circle next to the button and doesn't complete to the 'thank you' notification page. is there something i'm missing?

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday December 21, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Can you post a link to your form please?

Also, if you turn off AJAX, will the form submit? (change the shortcode where you embedded the form to uncheck AJAX.)

Finally, will this submit from the preview properly?

3. it's live, so i can remove tests, but here's the form
    http://ganinfo.org/buy-2011-conference-tickets/

ajax already removed now.

4. I was able to submit now with only free tickets selected. Is that your experience? If so, there is probably a problem with a JavaScript conflict on the site, preventing the AJAX submission from working. Is there a reason you need to use AJAX? Can you use this form as is, since it's live and appears to be working?

I made one test submission under my name which can be removed.