PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

1.3.13 beta - Great stuff - but HTML block/conditional logic issue?

1. RichardBest

Hi there - Just taking 1.3.13 beta for a spin. Great new features, esp. the HTML block and import/export. Thank you!

Thought I should report something I've noticed though. I've set up a pretty basic form. It includes a multichoice field and an HTML block. I've set the conditional logic on that block by reference to the multichoice field. However, I'm pretty sure it's not working properly. Occasionally clicking the right radio button will make the HTML block drop down, but not always. In addition, when it does drop down, changing the selection in the multichoice field to the option where the field shouldn't show doesn't make it go away.

Here's how I have the field set up: http://grab.by/5leG

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but I'm working on a Mac (Leopard) running Firefox 3.6.6.

Cheers
    Richard

Posted 13 years ago on Friday July 9, 2010 | Permalink
  2. Hey Richard, odd. When we tested before releasing it the conditional logic works fine. But I am able to replicate this issue now which is strange. We will look into it and include the fix in Beta 2.

3. This has already been corrected and will be released in Beta 2 early next week.

4. Same problem here. Will keep an eye out for the next release.

Posted 13 years ago on Sunday July 11, 2010 | Permalink
  5. Beta 2 has been released and should correct this issue. Please post any issues you may find in Beta 2 here on the forums. Thanks!

Posted 13 years ago on Monday July 12, 2010 | Permalink