PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

1.3.5 Broken Routing

1. funkytown

Hello,

I've been using Gravity Forms with great success over the last couple of weeks. After upgrading to 1.3.5, routing seems to be broken. Messages are displayed in the dashboard yet the administrator emails do not arrive. When routing is turned off, and the contact forms are sent to a single address, the emails are received as expected. I have tried changing and updating the email addresses and re-saving the notifications screen but nothing seems to be working. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Posted 14 years ago on Tuesday December 1, 2009 | Permalink
  2. I'm not aware of any changes that may have affected the routing, but we'll check it out and get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks.

3. funkytown,
    It looks like you have found a bug. I am working on resolving it and will let you know as soon as I have a newer version that solves the problem.

4. funkytown

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help.

5. The problem was that an old version of the conditional logic information was getting cached by the browser. The conditional logic information is rendered as an external javascript file and browsers will cache them to improve performance.

I will see what I can do to shorten the cache expiration time.

6. funkytown

Thanks for the update Alex. I run Firefox in Private Browsing mode which should delete all history and cached files. With each test I was deleting history yet still had the issue. Where is the cache stored?

*update*
    I also closed all programs and just ran CCleaner and tried again and the email still is not delivered.

7. funkytown,
    I am sorry, my last reply was supposed to go on another thread :)
    Your issue is a bug that I am working on. I have a 1.3.6 beta that solves the problem if you are willing to give it a try. We want to test it a bit more before we release it publically.

Posted 14 years ago on Wednesday December 2, 2009 | Permalink
  8. funkytown

No problem Alex. I could give it a try - do you have an idea when you may release the final 1.3.6?

9. Any day now. We are just testing it a bit more, but so far we haven't found any issues. Send me an email to alex[at]rocketgenius.com if you are interested in giving it a try.

10. This has been resolved with the 1.3.6 release.

Posted 14 years ago on Friday December 4, 2009 | Permalink