PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

1.4 beta "Forms" menu tab not showing up

1. net_mage

The 1.3.13 version works just fine. When I activate the 1.4b version the wp admin forms menu disappears and is no where to be found. Any ideas? Plugin conflict?

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday August 11, 2010 | Permalink
  2. Are you running the Members plugin? If so something strange could have happened with role management. Thats the only thing that hides the Menu on purpose.

It's possible it could be a plugin conflict. But check to see if you are using the Members plugin and if so double check the capabilities on the Admin role.

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday August 11, 2010 | Permalink
  3. This fixed my issue. I was wondering why there was a plug in conflict (ie. my forms administration disappeared) when you seem to recommend using members to add roles. Just in case anyone else is wondering.

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday May 8, 2011 | Permalink
  4. There isn't any known conflict with the Members plugin and Gravity Forms. When you activate the Members plugin, you have to remember to give the Admin role permissions to use Gravity Forms. That's a common question here. Carl may have been referring to a third plugin that was causing the previous issue.

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday May 8, 2011 | Permalink