PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

1.5 b3 - Form fields in notifications not working

1. Hi

I've setup a send to friend script for a client using Gravity Forms, and after hearing back from Carl I upgraded the script to 1.5 Beta 3 so that we are able to put the friends email addresses in the to field.

Here is how I have the form setup - http://kttns.org/4zmjh
    And here is a link to the website - http://www.tobaccofreesingapore.info/take-action/tell-your-friends/

However, only the admin is receiving the email, and the user notification, none of the other email addresses in the TO or the BCC field are receiving the email.

Carl was going to look into it for me a couple of days ago but i've not heard back yet, as the site is live I would like to fix this as soon as possible for my client as it's quite an integral part of their website, the ability to share this information with their friends etc.

If someone could get back to me with some further information, maybe some code changes I can do to get this working, that would be fantastic.

Thanks,
    Shaan

Posted 13 years ago on Saturday November 27, 2010 | Permalink
  2. I hate to bump this cause usually support is really great here

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday December 1, 2010 | Permalink
  3. I apologize for the delay in responding. Your request got lost in an avalanche of requests over the last week. Our lead developer is looking into this. It is a bug in Beta 3 and we will get it patched and release an update.

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday December 1, 2010 | Permalink
  4. Thanks Carl

Looking forward to an update soon

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday December 2, 2010 | Permalink
  5. This issue has been corrected and an updated version of 1.5 beta is available on the Downloads page.

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday December 2, 2010 | Permalink
  6. Hi Carl

I'm still having problems with this in the latest 1.5 RC2 release, the users are still not getting the email.

Any ideas?

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday December 30, 2010 | Permalink
  7. We have tested this locally and the functionality does work. If you send us a WordPress admin login for the site and reference this forum post we can take a look at your site.

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday December 30, 2010 | Permalink