PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

1.5.2 not appearing

1. I currently have GF v1.5.1.1 installed, and my license key shows up as valid in GF settings. Yet I still can't update to 1.5.2. Or rather, I don't get an option to update. Both Forms > Updates says "Your version of Gravity Forms is up to date.", and Plugins page simply says I have Version 1.5.1.1 installed.

I can of course update manually, but I'm more interested in getting automatic updates working.

Any suggestions?

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday May 3, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Try refreshing both pages (the plugins page and the Updates page). If that doesn't work, send us a WordPress admin login via our Contact Us form and we can take a look.

3. Tried refreshing more than a dozen times since yesterday's 1.5.2 announcement.

Sent you the details.

4. Hi, any news on this?

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday May 4, 2011 | Permalink
  5. A little over a week later, I still have the same issue.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday May 16, 2011 | Permalink
  6. Last correspondence on this I had sent you an email letting you know the login that you had supplied via our Contact Us form did not work so we were unable to login to your site admin to investigate. If you can please resend we can take a look.

7. After I haven't heard from you for 3+ days I changed the password back. And I haven't received any emails from you either.

In any case I've resent the login details through your contact form again.