PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

1.5.rc3.12 conditional logic bug?

1. idealists

I just updated from 1.5.rc3.5 to 1.5.rc3.12.
    Since doing this update the conditional logic on the Next button (MULTI-PAGE form) doesn't seem to work.
    This button is supposed to hide (animated) based on the value of a drop down. T

This worked for me back in 1.5.rc3.5.

Please let me know if this is a bug.

Also, despite the changelog indicating jquery bug had been fixed, still having problems with this:
    http://forum.gravityhelp.com/topic/jquery-error-in-latest-rc-release

Thanks

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday February 1, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Hi Idealist,

I was able to confirm that next button conditional logic bug; however, I was unable to recreate the jQuery error. Can you create a new form and see if you are able to recreate the jQuery issue with that?

3. idealists

Hi David

Thanks.

The jQuery error is occurring on that link I emailed you.
    Click on the Next, Previous buttons and then check the "Error" tab in the Error Console in FireFox, you will see "jQuery is not defined".
    I have no custom jQuery, the only javascript that I know is being used is related to GravityForms.
    Also the jQuery error only occurs if AJAX is turned on, which further lead me to believe it was related to GravityForms.