I'm not sure if there is a place to report using/testing your current beta, so I thought I'd post here
First, GF is pretty amazing and the new features in 1.6 are great!
Here are a few things I've noticed while trying to make a form.
1. Single Line Text & Masks push the description down
- Adding a form with default settings (Label on top, description below
- Add a Single Line Text field
- Add a field label and description
- Update and display - everything is great (including in my theme)
- Check Input Mask Update and display - everything is great (including in my theme)
- Select a Standard Mask (ie Date) Update and display - preview form is good, my them is not
The description is now pushed down.
I don't know why this would happen.
Does anyone have an idea?
Unfortunately, I'm working locally, so there is no online location to demonstrate this.
I'm wondering what I can do on my end to fix fix this.