* Product field is hidden behind a conditional checkbox, has auto-populated field "kogus"
* add_filter 'gform_field_value_kogus' => return 1
* user checks box, product field displays, with correctly populated Quantity 1
* Total remains 0, when I would expect it to be immediately calculated due to field pre-population
* if I pre-check the conditional and Product field display immediately on form load, Total *is* calculated immediately. Unfortunately I must keep some products closed no matter what, so defaulting everything to "checked" is not an option
* Toggling conditional Product field still loses pre-populated value as of 126.96.36.199, I have posted about this previously: http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/pre-populated-values-are-lost-when-toggling-conditional-logic-demo-available
Live demos available but I should e-mail .htaccess l/p on request.