PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

2 Problems: Mixed uploads of different entries, and files with Chinese names

1. leon4u

I helped my customer setup a website. There is one page using Gravity Forms. And visitors are mandated to upload 2 files with each one using its own input fields. Now we have over 200 entries. And we find that a handful entries' uploaded files are mixed up. For example:

Entry 757 has File1.doc and File2.doc. Submitted on: 2013/06/21 at 3:02 pm.
    Entry 768 has File3.doc and File4.doc. Submitted on: 2013/06/21 at 4:35 pm.

Actually File2.doc should belong to entry 768, because the content of it matches the data in entry 768. And it's clear that the File2.doc and File4.doc are different versions of one Word file.

And other issue is that: since this is a website in China. Some visitors uploaded file with Chinese names. From backend, we found that most of the files' names had been changed to format like doc11.doc, ppt33.ppt, etc. But some of them had not been changed. Is there any rules or patterns?

Anyone can help with me on these 2 problems?

Thanks a lot!

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday June 22, 2013 | Permalink
  2. leon4u

Can anyone help me?

Posted 11 years ago on Monday June 24, 2013 | Permalink
  3. Richard Vav
    Administrator

If you still require assistance with this please open a new support ticket or a priority support ticket if you are a developer license holder. Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday July 28, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.