PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

3 of 8 Gravity forms not received by email by client

1. I have a client I've set up 8 Gravity forms for to this point. They are receiving all submissions by email. They receive all test submissions except from three of the forms. I suspect strongly these are being caught in their SPAM filter but the client says they have checked and they are not in their SPAM folders. I and my developer successfully receive the emails from these forms as we are CC'ed in the forms.

Any ideas as to what would be causing this or how we could possibly fix it up?

Thanks for any help. I appreciate it.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday May 24, 2011 | Permalink
  2. If they are receiving other forms, and you are receiving these form notifications via CC they are being sent, something on their end is blocking them. Try changing the Send To address on them to your address, and do a quick test. That will verify that the Send To is working, also be sure to check your spam folder if they don't appear to arrive.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday May 24, 2011 | Permalink