PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

4 Forms info to be called back from database

1. Hi Guys,

I have been looking through the forum and due to my limited knowledge I can't seem to find the answer. Here is what I need to get working.

I have lots of forms on my site but specifically 4 forms that I need to get the info back from.

I drew a schematic of what I want
    http://careerjourney.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Data-Call-Back.png

Here is how I think I should do it.
    Step 1. Give every from entry field a unique admin label
    Step2. Create a massive form and pre populate with the admin label
    Step3. Configure email with all fields

But, forms will be submitted by different people and it should only return the information of the person who submitted their own info so somehow to needs to recognise the user email. (I am using amember and when users login to secure pages it does pre-populate their emails) but I guess I need some conditional logic.

Also what happens when they submit a form twice, How can I get all info back to them.

Maybe what I am trying to do is not the way to do it so alternative ideas are welcome.

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday April 5, 2011 | Permalink