PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

403 Forbidden when trying to print Entry

1. stacker02

I have never tried to print an entry before but when I did today I was getting an error. 403 Forbidden error.

I feel it´s a permission error, I just don´t know where to check. I exported my WP database to my local site on my computer and the form opened just fine.

Just getting this on the page:

Forbidden
    You do not have permission to access this document.
    Web Server at europeanworshipinstitute.com

Thoughts on what I can check?

Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday October 12, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Can you give me more information about what versions of WordPress and Gravity Forms you are using? Can you walk me through the process you are using to get this error? What page does it come up on? Thanks!

3. stacker02

sure, just made a short recording to show you.

Latest WP and GF plugs.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qwe0fzts9mbaij4

4. David Peralty

Can I have you go through the following steps please:
    http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Testing_for_a_Theme/Plugin_Conflict

This will help isolate the factors that could be causing this issue.

5. stacker02

Thanks David, I am 6 hours ahead and just getting back to this. I have gone through those steps and the issue is is still there. New theme, all plugs disabled.

Thoughts?

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday October 13, 2012 | Permalink
  6. Can you check the file permissions on the root web folder and the v2 folder and the files therein (especially index.php). Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday October 13, 2012 | Permalink