PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

6 column layout

1. I saw a post that gave tips on creating a 4 column layout. It worked perfectly for me! Now I am trying to create a 6 column layout. I works great for every other line. Here is a link to the form: http://about.powermediallc.org/forms/roster-submission/.

I've added the code that I am working with below and use gf_one_sixth in the css class name with the last column using gf_one_sixth gf_sixth_last:

/* 6 column ready class ------------------------------------------------------*/

.gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_one_sixth { float:left; margin-right: 1%; width: 13%; clear:right !important; }

.gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_sixth_last { margin-right:0; }

.gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gfield_error.gf_one_sixth { width: 18% }

.gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_one_sixth input.medium, .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_one_sixth input.large, .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_one_sixth select.medium, .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_one_sixth select.large { width: 70% }

.gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_one_sixth +li.gsection, .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_one_sixth +li.gsection { padding: 16px 0 8px 0 }

.gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_one_sixth +li.gfield, .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_one_sixth +li.gfield, .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_one_sixth +li.gfield, .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_one_sixth +.gform_footer, .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_one_sixth +.gform_footer, .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_one_sixth +.gform_footer { clear: both }

Any tips on fixing the rows? Thanks.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday August 16, 2012 | Permalink
  2. What if you created a new class: gf_one_sixth_first

Then style it like the others, but place the "clear: both" on that one only.

3. I have to be honest with you...I basically changed a few of the sections for the model I used. Not sure where to get started with what you suggested.

4. No other help from here. Just want to give it one last shot...thanks!

Posted 11 years ago on Friday August 17, 2012 | Permalink
  5. Jeff, I sent you an email.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday August 17, 2012 | Permalink