We're using Version 1.5.beta3.3 on two different multisite installs using 3.03 on the same server. Both installs use virtually identical plugins but one install takes quite a bit longer to load any page in the admin screen / dashboard for root site, which is the only site on the install that uses gforms. It probably takes an extra 3 to 7 second per page, which may not be a whole lot but it feels like each page is hanging when we've just come from the install that is not having issues with admin screen page load times that are 1 to 2 seconds.
The issue no longer occurs when gforms is disabled or when we go to the backend of any other sites on the problem install as they do not use gforms.
We've disabled every plugin on the install including deleting all mu-plugins plugins and the issue still occurs with gforms being the only plugin that is activated. We've also tried enabling a different theme for the site that is affected to no avail.
So at the end of the day we have two very, very similar installs using the same hardware but one has an issue and the other does not.
Given the troubleshooting / isolation we've already done, not sure what else we can do, but wanted to give a heads up in case other experience similar issues.
Not sure if issue is related to these or not, but we are not running backup buddy: