PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

all_fields sometimes does not show all submitted data in email notifications

  1. parthenon
    Member

    I'm having trouble with email notifications coming in incomplete.
    The notifications are very basic and are using {all_fields}.
    Sometimes the email notification will have the correct output of what the user submitted, while other times it will only show a few fields. It seems to do this randomly.

    The lead is saved in the DB so I'm not losing anything, but it is inconvenient for my client to have to check the admin to verify the submission every time.

    Is there a fix for this?

    Posted 6 years ago on Thursday April 4, 2013 | Permalink
  2. parthenon
    Member

    I think I've found a solution for this. It looks like GF has and issue with w3 total cache, specifically the database cache feature.

    I had to add the URLs of the pages my forms are on to the "never cache the following pages" section of database cache in w3tc.

    Once I did that, the notifications starting coming in correctly.

    Posted 6 years ago on Monday April 8, 2013 | Permalink
  3. David Peralty
    Administrator

    Thanks for letting us know your solution. It would have taken quite a bit of messing around to find that issue. I've seen this before though, but it isn't very common.

    Posted 6 years ago on Monday April 8, 2013 | Permalink