PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Beta v1.6.4 Calculations Question

1. Trying to setup a calculation with the new Beta 1.6.4. I can only get it to work if I enter in simple, non-merge tag type calculations such as 1 + 1 though.

What I'm specifically trying to do is allow the user to choose a product from a Product Field radio button list, then insert the number of days they want the product for via a Number field, and then multiply the two choices. So Product Price x # of days.

It looks like this in the number field I'm trying to show the result in: {OSHA Classes:17} * {Number of Days:8}

Am I doing something wrong here? Can Product Prices and regular Number fields not work together or something?

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday April 24, 2012 | Permalink
  2. We're extending the Product Prices to be able to be used in calculations. This is close to being finished/released.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday April 24, 2012 | Permalink
  3. OK, so this is the reason my attempts have been failing. I also try to use product price fields for calculations.

How's the 1.6.4 release looking? Last comment on last blog post stated that Monday, May 1st... except May 1st is actually Tuesday this year.

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday April 28, 2012 | Permalink
  4. It's on track for early this coming week.

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday April 29, 2012 | Permalink