I'm wondering if it would be possible to build a Calendar (like a google calendar) with a booking system involved utilizing Gravity Forms. Here is what I'm trying to do.
1. Show a calendar (similar to Google Calendar, something big that can take up the screen and show available and unavailable time slots) to non-logged in site visitors.
2. Calendar would show days and times of availability.
3. Site visitor would be able to select a day and time and then be forwarded to a paypal checkout page.
4. Site visitor would then purchase (or book) that time and date via paypal.
5. An email would be then sent to a specific user/email that I select (I don’t want the payments and bookings to be sent to admin).
6. The recipient of the notification would also receive customer data with the booking notification.
Thanks for ideas/direction/support in advance.