PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Bug in 1.6.4.1.1? Second form not displaying when called from first form

1. Hi, still finding my way in the wealth of feature in Gravity!

After upgrading from version 1.6.3.3.4 to 1.6.4.1.1 suddenly the second form (?page_id=74) called from the fist form )Homepage) is no longer displayed. The seconde form is called using a redirect on the fitsr form (http://www.notulistenvereniniging.nl/??page_id=74 and passes field data via a quey string{Cursusdata en plaats:1}.

Here's a link to my site: http://www.notulistenvereniging.nl
    And here's a screenshot of how the data on the second form should be displayed.
    I'd be glad to provide you with a private guestlogin to my site.
    I can't figure out what the cause might be?

Best wishes,
    Jan

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday May 3, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Jan, looks like your pages are returning 404 errors... From your home page, down to the top two links in your navigation.

3. Hi Rob,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. While waiting for your reply I went on testing to see if I could find out the cause problem myself. And in the cause of this I completely empitied my test site. When I started with the empty test site with gravity 1.6.4.1.1 the passing from form#1 to form#2 worked flawlessly.
    This was not the case when I tested forms#1 and #2 developed under gravity 1.6.3.3.4. Then form#2 was not displayed.
    At present I can't reproduce the problem anymore. But I'm still left wondering if the cause could have been some incompatability when using forms which pass parameters which were created under 1.6.3.3.4 and used under 1.6.4.1.1 i.e. in some cases no backward compatability between 1.6.4.1.1 and 1.6.3.3.4. But this is speculation on my part of course.
    Best regards,
    Jan

4. Hi,
    I am now able to reproduce the problem I mentioned in the first post, namely that under 1.6.4.1.1 the second form (Aanmelding) is not displayed at all. This worked under 1.6.3.3.4
    You might have a look at my site: http://www.notu-leren.nl
    You first have to choose one of the radio buttons and press the button to confirm, then you will see that only the header is displayed on the secnd page.
    I'd be glad to supply you with an admin login if required.
    Thanks in advance!
    Jan

Posted 12 years ago on Friday May 4, 2012 | Permalink
  5. Jan, this is because your theme is running an older version of jQuery (1.5). Gravity Forms recent release relies on the latest version of jQuery (1.7.1) that ships with WordPress. This form also uses conditional logic and the recent release required us to make changes to how we handled conditional logic. You will need to make sure you are using the latest version of jQuery and that will solve your issue.

Screenshot

6. Thanks for the very fast reply!
    Now I'll have to find out how to update the wp-solid theme to use jQuery 1.7.1
    Best regards,
    Jan