PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Bug: Tabindex Validation Error

  1. Thanks for this great plugin! I searched the forums here, and every topic about tabindex's was kinda old, so I figured I start a new one to let you know about a bug I discovered while validating my new site.

    I noticed that one of the errors that it was throwing was "invalid value" or something like that. It was showing up as 'tabindex="tabindex="104"'. So I did some searching, and found the problem (grep is my friend. :P )

    I found that on line 150 of form_display.php, the $tabindex was being retrieved like this:

    $tabindex = GFCommon::get_tabindex();
    and that would return 'tabindex="#"'

    and then on line 157, $tabindex was being output by 'tabindex="$tabindex"', effectively giving the output that I described above.

    So I changed it to just '$tabindex' (to match other inputs nearby in the code), and now it outputs expected value.

    Hope that helps.

    Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday October 27, 2010 | Permalink
  2. Also, on line 195 of the same file, you have improperly encoded ampersands, causing validation errors as well.

    Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday October 27, 2010 | Permalink
  3. Thanks for the research. You are absolutely right.
    I have made the corrections on our trunk version. They will be released next week (hopefully) with 1.5 Beta

    Posted 10 years ago on Thursday October 28, 2010 | Permalink