It should be working now. It's working in my tests.
Here's what I did. We needed to target the "a" href for the link on that image. The script needed to be in the page with the image/link and not the page with the form.
So, I went to your header.php file and updated the jQuery snippet at the top to add the new class attribute and also remove the unnecessary target attribute. Now the snippet looks like this..
$(".ithemes-billboard-1wtrial a").attr("class", "iframeFancybox1");
'width' : 650,
'height' : 725,
'overlayOpacity' : '0.4',
'overlayColor' : '#000',
'hideOnContentClick' : false,
'autoScale' : false,
'transitionIn' : 'elastic',
'transitionOut' : 'elastic',
'type' : 'iframe'
You'll see that this only adds the attribute to the link in the unique class name you defined for the billboard. If you want to use it for other class names, just copy those two lines, change the class name and place those directly below the first ones in the code.
Hope that helps.
Posted 10 years ago on Sunday June 13, 2010 | Permalink