I looked through the forum and documentation... but could not seem to find the answers to these Questions.
1. Is it possible to control the "length" of a form field. e.g.: make a "Zip Code" field shorter than an "Address" textbox? It is common to want different fields to be of different length depending on the contained content.
2. Field labels: In the situation of the "Name" and "Address" Advanced Fields... How can I position field labels ABOVEthe textbox? The default seems to be below, but it looks funky to me.
3. Can I include a field, but make it "Disabled".. e.g.: I would to put Terms of Service in a viewable, scrollable, but uneditable textarea.
4. We have a very long Terms of Service we have to put on the form... when I make the TOS content the "default text" in a form textarea... the form will not save. It seems to be getting "stuck". I have waited for 30minutes multiple times and it never saves. It will save without problem if i remove that long textarea. Some sort of timeout seems to be occuring
5. Is it possible to NOT show the title of a form on the page?
6. Do you publish a product roadmap so we can get excited about new features?