I applied conditional logic to break up a rather long form into pageviews. Fields are set to show when a "page navigator" is set to a selected value. I tried a multiple choice field to be the operator field, then tried a dropdown menu but I get the same strange results which are hard to describe.
The unexpected results are: Some fields show all the time. Some fields are hidden all the time. "Page One" shows pretty much as expected where pages "Two, Three and Four" don't. Some fields will show, some won't. Some will hide, some won't. All seem to behave in their own way.
The only way I can get the form to behave as expected is to switch off all conditional logic. Then all fields show.
I had the Super Cache plugin activated so I tried deactivating that but to no avail. I'm hosted on Network Solutions and I used their one touch "reset permissions" button but that didn't change anything. The Chmod setting for the WP Content folder is 755, owner can read/write/execute, user/group and everyone can read/execute.
Very confusing behavior and hard to describe.
This is the first time I have had any problems with conditional logic.