PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Confirmation box styling vanished in 1.6.3.1.2?

1. creative

Hi. The confirmation is set to 'text' on http://www.tornadocreative.co.uk and I have styled the confirmation box that appears when a form is submitted. I'm happy with that. That was with version 1.6.2.

Using GF version 1.6.3.1.2 on http://www.katies-kids-childcare.co.uk and the confirmation box does not appear at all - only the text. The settings are the same for both forms, so I'm guessing you've removed the box style in the latest version? Can you help?

Graeme

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday March 3, 2012 | Permalink
  2. creative

Can anybody help with this? 3 days have passed and I've heard nothing.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday March 6, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Yes, we removed the default styling for the latest version. There were constant complaints about having to override the default styles so we decided to remove them. You can always target the div and re-style it to match the old style if you'd like.. just add this to the end of your theme's style.css file

[css]
    body #gforms_confirmation_message {
    	background-color: #FFFAC6;
    	border: 1px solid #E6DB55;
    	margin: 10px auto;
    	padding: 30px 10px;
    	width: 90%;
    	font-size: 1.4em;
    	color: #222;
    	text-align: center
    }
  4. creative

Ah ha! Kevin, that's awesome. Thanks for this. Much appreciated.

Graeme

5. No worries Graeme. I intended to actually create a post with that and a few other snippets before now. Glad that helped out.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.