PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Conflict with Thesis Version 1.8 and GF Version 1.6.4.5.4

1. We recently upgraded to GF Version 1.6.4.5.4 and are using WP Version 3.4.1 and Thesis Version 1.8. Since the GF upgrade 2 days ago, our form will not display: http://www.beckyspetcare.com/employment-application/. It worked fine prior.

I've tested for plugin conflicts and there are none. I activated the TwentyEleven theme and the form displayed - no problem. So, I can only assume that Thesis and GF aren't playing well together.

Any ideas on how to resolve this? We are have a call out for job applications and no one can get to the form.

Thanks!

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday July 11, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

When I inspect the page using Google Chrome, I see the following two errors:

Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'afgcolorbox' mycolorbox.js:3
    Uncaught TypeError: Illegal invocation prototype.js:4619

If you could get those fixed by the theme author, then things should work fine once again.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday July 11, 2012 | Permalink