PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Crawl 404 error related to Sociable

1. april

It almost looks like Sociable plugin inserted reference into GF and I can't figure out how to clean up.

Have you ever seen this before:

<div class='gf_browser_chrome gform_wrapper' id='gform_wrapper_2' ><form method='post' enctype='multipart/form-data' id='gform_2' action='/wp-content/plugins/sociable/images/option5/'>

I disabled/deleted Sociable, dropped leftover tables. I know this is GF, but any guidance you can provide on how I clean this up is appreciated.

April

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday September 20, 2012 | Permalink
  2. I've never seen that one before. Can you recreate the problem forms to be sure Sociable is gone completely? If not, you would have to take a look in the database in the rg_ tables to see if somehow the form action was rewritten by sociable there.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday September 22, 2012 | Permalink
  3. april

Creating a new form seems to have worked. I'll know for sure once Google re-crawls, but can't find sociable myself now.

That brought up the fact that mail chimp does not get my submissions and I can't figure out why. Should I start another thread? I see others have had issues with 1.7 as well, but I'm not sure how long the problem has gone on. There have been a few sporadic entries that worked. Let me know if best to start new thread in Mail Chimp Addons.

Thanks.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday September 22, 2012 | Permalink
  4. I'm glad to hear that creating a new form took care of your Sociable problem.

Please begin a new topic for your Mailchimp issue. Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday September 23, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.