I have a client who would like to create a website that would allow individuals to sign petitions online in the following fashion:
- Visitor goes to site example.com
- Sees a list of active petitions
- clicks on the petition they would like to sign
- Page opens with the petition text and form in a pop up window, with names of previous signers on the page in the background
- Signer reads and signs the petition and after submitting, their name also appears on the page and the pop up window goes away
The client also receives petitions via the mail and would like to be able to add signatures manually to the signature page. Can anyone help me through setting this up? I believe based on reading the forums that it is possible, just not sure how to pull it all together.