PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Critical Bug: Cannot add fields as of 1.6.10.1!!!

1. I have a fresh WordPress 3.5 install with Gravity Forms 1.6.10.1.

When I create or edit a form, many of the buttons that add fields are broken (clicking them does nothing). SOME still work, but the following are broken:

==Standard Fields==
    Single Line Text
    Paragraph
    Hidden

==Advanced Fields==
    Name
    Date
    Time
    Address
    Email
    List

==Post Fields==
    ALL OF THEM

This is a big deal. Gravity Forms is unusably broken right now.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday December 13, 2012 | Permalink
  2. @contexture, I emailed you a pre-release version of 1.6.10.2 which may help with this issue. I used the email address associated with your profile.

3. @bmbouter, I deleted your post from this topic and will continue support here:
    http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/cannot-add-paragraph-text-to-form#post-102252

4. @contexture, I received your additional debug information via email and have forwarded that to the development team.

5. @contexture, can you please email me a WordPress administrator login, FTP access and phpMyAdmin access. My email address is chris@rocketgenius.com - we'd like to take a closer look at your environment. Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday December 15, 2012 | Permalink
  6. jensderknipser

Hi Chris,

I have another isue, since I have updatetd to wp3.5. Since the update it's no longer possible to add forms to woocommerce (I have posted the same issue there;) Forms I have created and attached under wp3.4.2 still work and show also under 3.5 correctly.

Any idea?

Thanks for helping

7. Since updating to 1.6.10.1 I cannot edit any forms created in earlier versions of Gravity Forms.

Searching documentation for a fix now, but be aware.

EDIT: Turns out I cannot edit ANY forms after they are created/saved.

8. @jensderknipser, please let us know what Woocommerce says.

@vineviz have you already checked for theme and plugin conflicts by following these instructions http://rkt.gs/testing ?

Posted 11 years ago on Monday December 17, 2012 | Permalink