OK, so I got a great reply via my support request that straightened me out on my jquery... but I think my implementation may be wrong. I'm not sure where to go from here. And unfortunately, the client has me under the gun to finish up quickly, so if anyone here has a suggestion on how I screwed up using what Dave gave me, I'm open to help...
I put this in my theme's functions.php file:
Actually, there are a LOT more cases in the real thing, but this is simply a shorter version. I'm sure my pre_submission inclusion must be wrong, but I can't seem to figure out what I did wrong.
The form is on http://shoprecovery.us/trs-register/ the id is 15. The field the user changes is #25, and I need their selection to modify #24.
Nothing breaks, it just doesn't make the selection. I do notice that after the form is submitted, the page source shows the script prior to any html code at all... not sure if that's what's intended...
Posted 7 years ago on Friday November 30, 2012 | Permalink