PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Editing form produces error on line 746

1. I have a form that has been working great for months:

http://www.challengeblog.org/submit/

One of the text fields is set to "medium" length. When I try changing it to "long" and saving the edited form, everything looks okay -- until I try looking at it live on the site. Then I get three instances of this error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/kgagne/mschallengeblog/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/form_display.php on line 746

Trying to edit the form shows the same screen as creating a new form, and loading the entries results in blank listings. The only way to restore my form and its data is to revert to a backup of my MySQL database.

I haven't tried editing my other forms to know if this is a consistent issue with using Gravity Forms 1.4.4 to edit a form that was made with an earlier version.

Posted 13 years ago on Friday November 12, 2010 | Permalink
  2. We're aware of the issue. Email Alex@rocketgenius.com and include a link to this post. He has a fix he can email you. We'll probably release a minor update with the fix sometime tomorrow.

Posted 13 years ago on Friday November 12, 2010 | Permalink