I'm having issues with conditional logic based on dropdown fields. I've looked at other threads and nothing seems to fix my issue. I'm using a theme I wrote myself - what's strange is that one form I have works fine with conditional logic, the only difference is that the logic is based on radio buttons rather than a dropdown.
* wp_head and wp_footer are called correctly
* mod_security is not installed on my server
* file permissions are correct
* no 404 errors, I can view every .js file called in the page source
* no errors at all, page is just blank, but all the form fields are present in the source
* AJAX works on all forms (date picker is proof)
* form in question works in preview mode, and in the default wordpress theme
I know that it is something wrong with my theme, but I'm out of ideas.
Wordpress version: 3.2.1
Gravity forms version: Latest
PHP version: 5.3